Sunday, April 22, 2012

Awesome List of Google Tricks you would ♥ Checking Out

As Google is the best search engine its also one of the most hotspot for occasional tricks and tweaks which we are going to discuss right below. So these list of Google tricks will attract your attention and entertain you and your friends. You must check all tricks listed below maybe you know many of them as we have posted some in our earlier posts but some are totally new to us.




Google20 Awesome Google Tricks :

1. Type “let it snow” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (awesome snow effect)
2. Type “google gravity” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (things start falling down)
3. Type “elggog” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (amazing mirror effect)
4. Type “do a barrel roll” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (a nice barrel roll attempted)
5. Type “who’s awesome” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
6. Type “tilt” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (webpage in 3D)
7. Type “who is the cutest” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (cute reviewed)
8. Type “google loco” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (someone starts moving)
9. Type “lol limewire” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (awesome picture)
10. Type “epic google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
11. Type “rainbow google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
12. Type “annoying google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
13. Type “google pacman” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
14. Type “google heart page” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
15. Type “google magic” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
16. Type “google (color name)” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
17. Type “epic box” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
18. Type “sexy snape” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
19. Type “google sphere” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)
20. Type “weenie google” and click on I’m Feeling Lucky. (check it out yourself)


So now pump these words into Google search and than click on I’m Feeling Lucky button and get amazed with awesome Google Tricks. Now you might get some problems as Google has updated their search page and now Instant search is on so make sure you turn that off by going to the Settings Gear icon and choosing Instant search off.

17 comments:

  1. If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies
    then he must be pay a visit this web page and be up to date
    all the time.

    My web blog www.anunciosabc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The players would begin as members of the SCA, going to Phoenix
    for the Estrella War. At the end of the party all of the papers write down
    who they think was the prohibition agent. That is the new craze in on the internet gaming, and numerous girls and teens
    are possessing a blast.

    Also visit my webpage - commerce bank

    ReplyDelete
  3. The decor on the inside of the restaurant is absolutely beautiful.
    Brazenhead is a great place to go with your family
    or for a business lunch or dinner, but if you are looking for a party atmosphere,
    this isn't it. 28.

    Here is my web blog great pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.
    * Team answer sheets - Basically a grid lined A4 type sheet with answer write in numbered boxes and a line on
    top for the team name. Theme Format: It is almost like standard format
    of the pub quiz.

    Also visit my web site; pub quiz team names

    ReplyDelete
  5. On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where anyone
    from Alan Haynes to Gary Clark, Jr. *Rounds table format.
    The decline of the East side blues scene was disheartening, but, it also gave rise to
    the need for a fresh start, which came in the form of
    the next blues-only venue, Antone's, founded by the late Clifford Antone, during the summer of 1975.

    Here is my webpage; free quiz answer sheets

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where anyone from Alan Haynes to Gary
    Clark, Jr. Below are listed a few popular pubs where one can chill in Mumbai.
    Her father, Bruce Paltrow, produced the critically acclaimed
    TV series that is considered the precursor to many medical shows
    today, St.

    my web site :: pub quiz archives

    ReplyDelete
  7. (Thank you rounds are always welcome, of course. I believe my exact
    words were "I don't want to be your dirty little secret. They feature almost nightly drink specials and some form of entertainment every night of the week--DJ's, live music, trivia, you name it.

    Look at my web blog ... Fun pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  8. If your tween is into paint-ball you can take everyone to play paint-ball.
    At the end of the party all of the papers write down who they think was
    the prohibition agent. The game would begin with them watching
    the collapse of society and the outbreak of magic around the
    world.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - google finance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fashion Games of Teen Girls Interested Are Fun These
    challenges are at times shared amongst buddies. For
    adults, a virtual makeover of hair and makeup may be the equivalent of a little
    one hood game, with an improved style sensibility that
    tends to make the knowledge each entertaining and inspirational.
    Spice things up by including these Halloween-themes
    recipes:.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Contact Kayak Fishing Fever today by calling 518-368 8332.
    There are different types of fishing kayaks for sale ranging from models that an individual sits on top of to ones that are designed to be set inside of.

    Now let us look at the specific needs of a kayak fishermen when it comes
    to his craft.

    My web blog ... weight watchers

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's difficult to find experienced people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    my website: trabajo orquestas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also, we need to determine the rounds of the quiz according to it.
    At the end of each round read out the cumulative scores. Ask your local club
    to run this for you.

    Also visit my web page pub quiz austin

    ReplyDelete
  13. The decor on the inside of the restaurant is absolutely beautiful.
    You must definitely be planning to make it special and memorable by keeping a good
    theme, ordering the best food and choosing the best games.
    Theme Format: It is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.


    Review my web-site pub quiz answers and questions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some were practical, of course, but others were psychological and emotional.
    Popular prizes include sports tickets, cash and vouchers for
    drinks, food - and dollars off of tabs. 28.

    My web blog brainstormer pub quiz answers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Narrow blood vessels lie alongside the intestines of the earthworm and they absorb
    the nutrients from the alimentary canal feeding the rest of the body.

    Popular prizes include sports tickets, cash and vouchers for drinks, food -
    and dollars off of tabs. The buccal cavity is a small cavity that has
    neither jaws nor teeth.

    Here is my webpage :: pub quiz and answers general knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  16. (Thank you rounds are always welcome, of course.

    Popular prizes include sports tickets, cash and vouchers for drinks, food - and dollars off of
    tabs. 8.

    Take a look at my web blog - fun pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fashion Games of Teen Girls Interested Are Fun These
    challenges are at times shared amongst buddies. I won't spoil your surprises and give away any more details. Play games all night long in keeping with the twenties theme such as various card games and crossword puzzles.

    Here is my weblog :: Mortgage Calculator

    ReplyDelete