How to remove autorun recycler virus completelySometimes, you may see an Recycler folder in the root of each drive in USB drives or
hard disk and you may treat it as recycler virus. The Recycler folder is an system folder that used to keep the deleted files, when you want to recover the deleted data before, the system will recover them from the Recyclers folder. You can click into the folder, and find the deleted files, picture, folders in it.
The attribute of Recycler folder is hidden, only when the 'show hidden files and folders' option is checked, you can see it.
Also System Volume Information is a system folder, it save the system restoration information.
However, more and more autorun virus hide themselves in the recycler bin folder, if you find any executable file such as RECYCLER.exe, or vbs file in it, and autorun.inf file in the root of the drive, and the content as
That means your computer and USB sticks have been infected with virus.
Remove viruses in Recycler folderUpdate antivirus software such as AVG, kaspersky, Nod32 to the latest version, do a thorough scan of the computer and USB storage devices. If the virus/worms come back again after removal, or the antivirus software could not detect the virus even, try to remove the virus manually.
- Reboot your system and tap F8 to enter safe mode;
- Close the RECYCLER.exe process in the task manager;
- Delete the autorun.inf and other suspicious exe files in the recycler folder
- Open registry editor and modify the NoDriveTypeAutoRun key with 03ffffff in following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE
- Using the antivirus product to scan again.
Using Recycler Virus Removal Tool to delete the virus automaticallyAutorun Remover is a specialized autorun removal tool to clean the autorun type virus including recycler virus, with it, you can get rid of the autorun.inf and recycler.exe easily and quickly.
- Download and install Autorun Virus Remover;
- if you USB drives has autorun.inf folder in it, insert it into computer;
- Execute the tool, Click 'Start' to execute the scan.
If Autorun Remover is blocked by the recyclers virus then run system in safe mode and try again. To do this reboot your system and tap F8 repeatedly when system starts up.
Autorun Virus Remover is the most effectively autorun antivirus software in the market, with the product, it is an easy job for you to block any autorun.inf virus from USB drives, click to get more information about it.
Free Download Virus Removal Tool Now