Todays biggest problem for us to remember our all passwords. Because Today we need to remember many passwords. We need a password for the Windows network logon, our e-mail account, our website's FTP password, online passwords (like website member account),etc.. and one of the most important password for youth is facebook account's passwords.
What is KeePass?
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish) AES encryption is also used to protect rar archieves which is almost impossible to crackif passwords are strong & alphanumeric.
Visit official website Click Here
how to use it:
how to use it:
(1) Simply Download KeePass from its official website.
(2) Extract it in your Pen Drive or at your desired location.
(3) Open KeePass.exe & Click on New to Create New Database for your Passwords and give strong password or make key file for your database.
(4) Now simply you can add entry
(5)Now you have your desired entries.
(6) You can use autotype feature by simply press Ctrl+V if database is open it automatically fill username , Passwaord and login to your account.