Sunday, April 22, 2012

Now Easily Zoom Facebook Images with Mouse Hover

FB Photo Zoom is a nice chrome extension which enables Facebook photos zoom on just a mouse hover. It does not need any technical skills to be configured as its just install and enjoy type of extension. So as soon as you will install this extension you can visit Facebook and when ever you see any image you wanna get a broad view off than simply hover on that image and you would be able to do that really easily.
fb photo zoom demo
So you will not be able to see the mouse in the above image as its not captured during this shot their but I just hovered on the above small image and I got a bigger preview right on the side of it. So this extension works quit well and it also comes with a settings menu which you can tweak like below.
fb photo zoom settings
So as you can see its settings menu also contain one option saying Disable Facebook’s “Photo Theater” well I just tried it out but that option is not working so else everything just works fine so you can figure that out. So if you are interested in installing this extension than you can grab it from here and if you like do recommend this to all your friends.

9 comments:

  1. Knee braces are designed for a particular kind of knee injury
    or knee problem first and foremost, and then you should consider the sport of
    skiing. Sie müssen auch sicher sein, dass Sie Ihre Einsätze auf
    der ganzen innerhalb der Roulette Tisch, bevor der Lieferant keine zusätzlichen Einsätze Signale
    sind. Dieses Produkt gelangt in den Magensaft und wird zu elektropositiver Gelatine, die die Fettmasse einschließt.


    Look into my blog post Uni-dortmund.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I every time emailed this blog post page to all my friends, for the reason that if like to read it next my contacts will too.


    My web page - Crysis 3 Game Key

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I didn't know was how I would get all of what I wanted in just six hours. The broadcasting process is not complicated as all the equipments essential are easily available but with new ideas coming up every day, new requirements rise with new criteria of transmission like Dab Digital Radio and DRM. Even today, I go big game hunting and all this, and the more dangerous something is, the happier I am.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... internet radio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ӏ always emaileԁ this ωеblоg post page
    to all my contacts, foг thе reason that іf liκe
    to гeаԁ іt then my links wіll toο.


    Taκe а look at my web sіte; visit the next website

    ReplyDelete
  5. With dozеns οf radio аpps foг i -
    Phone avaіlable in i - Tunes, theгe іѕ an app for evеry category οf music loνer tο lоve.
    (Check out the aгticle: Whаt's Really Out There in the Night Sky to see how some celestial objects appear at different EM frequencies. The Public Radio Tuner from American Public Media may be one of the best radio applications you can get.

    My web site; Read More Listed here
    Also see my web site - internetradio

    ReplyDelete
  6. These five free basketball game apps for the i -
    Phone will surely help you get your game on. Real game, real people, real thrill and of course real money; is all
    about online gaming, the perfect place to fulfill your desire to be a multi millionaire.
    You'll have to keep the phone close (on the bed or in an armband) for the app to work.

    Here is my weblog; spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This provides an important social outlet for many youngsters
    in a time when more and more people are becoming increasingly isolated from
    one another. Is someone you know who runs a version of Windows out of space on their thumbdrive,
    with no more space for homework or work assignments
    on them. You're punished more than and in excess of for generating faults in education and encouraged never ever to do it.

    My homepage: mouse click the following web page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support
    you.

    Here is my blog post ... meez coin hack

    ReplyDelete