Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PowerFul Ddos Tool | JaniDos

What is Ddos?
A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is one in which a multitude of compromised systems attack a single target, thereby causing denial of service for users of the targeted system. The flood of incoming messages to the target system essentially forces it to shut down, thereby denying service to the system to legitimate users.


In a typical DDoS attack, a hacker (or, if you prefer, cracker) begins by exploiting a vulnerability in one computer system and making it the DDoS master. It is from the master system that the intruder identifies and communicates with other systems that can be compromised. The intruder loads cracking tools available on the Internet on multiple -- sometimes thousands of -- compromised systems. With a single command, the intruder instructs the controlled machines to launch one of many flood attacks against a specified target. The inundation of packets to the target causes a denial of service.





Download here




his Ddos tool coded on visual basic 6 firstly you must send this ocx's to system32

comdlg32.ocx
msinet.ocx
mscomctl.ocx
mswinsck.ocx

this Tool will be detected supicious by Antiviruses because ddos tool works on port 80 & it is also a backdoor port soo it is a false positive detection dont worry this tool is clean.

7 comments:

  1. It's nearly impossible to find educated people about this topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    Here is my web site architects Johannesburg architects Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this
    post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty.
    You're amazing! Thanks!

    my web page ... topcon software

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a
    famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my web site :: click the site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Finally something about primary dental care.


    Look into my blog post; click this site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome issues here. I am very happy to peer your post.
    Thank you so much and I'm taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    my webpage More information

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm
    trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!


    Here is my web blog :: More information

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Best wishes!
    Where are your contact details though?

    Take a look at my web-site :: click this site

    ReplyDelete