Saturday, May 05, 2012

How to Auto Poke Back Friends on Facebook

Hey all of you today we are going to see how to Poke Back Friends in Facebook Automatically. This trick is again done through the Greasemonkey script and ya we have Chrome trick too for this one, so get down with us to see how it works. 

Procedure to Auto Poke Friends in Facebook .:Auto Poke Back Friends in Facebook

1. If you are on Firefox than simply install the Greasemonkey add-on and if you are on Chrome than install the Auto Poke Extension.
2. Now when you have installed the Chrome Extension you will have the ability to automatically Poke Back and you will see something like below mark on Auto Poke.
 
3. Now coming back to Firefox simply install the Auto Poke Script for Greasemonkey and you are good to go.
4. Now simply ask your friends to POKE you and that’s how its automatically poked back.
5. So here you go with another amazing trick for Facebook so if you liked this post consider liking it above and make sure you +1 above.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for some other wonderful post. Where else may anybody get
    that type of info in such a perfect means of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such info.

    Feel free to visit my web-site: pirater un compte Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep
    a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own
    blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Too cool!

    My site; Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that
    I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write again very
    soon!

    Also visit my web blog - Dragon City Cheat Engine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mates, its enormous post regarding tutoringand fully explained,
    keep it up all the time.

    Visit my website - Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  5. What i do not realize is in truth how you're no longer actually a lot more well-favored than you may be right now. You're so intelligent.
    You recognize thus considerably relating to this subject, made
    me for my part consider it from so many various angles.
    Its like women and men aren't involved except it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. Always handle it up!

    My web blog; Generateur de Code PSN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't
    know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Here is my web site psn code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically
    tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my homepage; Codes Psn Gratuit

    ReplyDelete