Saturday, May 05, 2012

Increase Adf.ly Clicks through Omegle Chat Spreader


I posted Adf.ly BOT which helps in increasing Adf.ly clicks by clicking through automated BOTS now we have another amazing software called Omegle Chat Spreader which spreads your links to millions of people online and get clicks from them just for you for free.

Follow the below steps to see how it works .:

1. Download Omegle Chat Spreader.
2. Now after downloading this software simply extract it and then run it.
3. Now you will see something like below .:
Increase Adf.ly Clicks through Omegle Chat Spreader
4. So now you simply have to paste the adf.ly link in the download url after converting it by Adf.ly shortening service. So that when ever people clicks on your link you get paid for that.
5. Now you can also type custom messages which will be texted to all the online users on omegle.
6. So now one simple tip is that you should convert your link in Framed Banner so that no one has to click the Skip Ad and you get paid easily.
7. You can also modify timings for the message to be delivered so tweak everything up and than click the start button run it as much as you want till your account is full of money

Have fun and please share this amazing and useful post with all your friends

16 comments:

  1. Hello Thеre. I found youг blog using msn.
    This is а vеry wеll wrіtten aгtіcle.
    Ι will be sure tо bookmark it and retuгn to rеad moгe of yоur useful infοrmatіon.
    Thanκs for thе ρost. I will
    cеrtainlу rеtuгn.

    Αlѕο visit my webρage - best anti virus software 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post..
    for more downloads visit.... http://movieslink4u.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    Visit my webpage; pirater un compte facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was
    just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise?

    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    My site - Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's truly very difficult in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use web for that purpose, and get the newest information.

    Here is my web site Generateur de Code PSN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on writing, great job!

    my web page Dragon City Cheat Engine

    ReplyDelete
  7. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this. And he actually ordered me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this subject here on your internet site.

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: Psn Code Generator **

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you desire to improve your know-how only keep visiting this site and be updated with the latest news update posted
    here.

    Also visit my web blog: your Anchor text

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi to all, the contents existing at this web page are truly amazing for people knowledge, well,
    keep up the nice work fellows.

    My website: podatek dochodowy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to
    return the want?.I am attempting to to find issues to improve my site!I guess
    its good enough to use a few of your concepts!!

    Look into my website ... dieting program

    ReplyDelete